Jimi Lawal is a British trained, qualified professional banker with over two decades of international merchant banking experience across three continents – Africa, Europe and North America; apart from having held senior management positions in multi-national banks, he is also a career entrepreneur, an educator and a Senior Public Servant that has founded several companies including an investment banking firm, a major real estate development company and an approved educational institution. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Served as member, Campaign Finance Committee, CPC Presidential Campaign Council.
- Functioned as member, CPC Renewal Committee.
- Aided the ACN-CPC Merger Committee as a member representing CPC.
- Served as member, APC National Election Planning Committee
- Excellent information analysis, proven government relations and networking skills, strong analytical and communication skills, excellent sales negotiation and business execution skills. Speaks Yoruba and English.